Area rugs are the home of all microorganisms in that space and once tangled in the fibres; it is impossible to remove with just a vacuum. These allergens can cause numerous health problems because of how it weakens the air quality. When inhaling such toxins, it can create allergies or sinus inflammation because of the dust and bacteria built up in the fabrics.
Our highly efficient and inexpensive cleaning procedure will fix the appearance, the feel, the health risks to all those living or visiting your home!
The Top 5 Most Read Rug and Carpet posts from our cleaning blog:
- How to identify a handmade rug? Read our How To Identify Handmade Rugs guide here.
- Can’t decide between Wool and Polypropylene Rugs? Here is all you need to know!
- How about synthetic rugs? They are cheap but are they worth it?
- What is rug symbolism? A fascinating read to learn about rug design and culture.
- How to clean rug fringes? (Little-Known DIY tips)